Wednesday, August 21, 2013

About Me ..



                                                               A City Boy Far From Home
      
     
In society, there are numerous of people and new technology in various parts of the world. That’s the thing that catches an individual’s attention, because the world is complex. I’m an individual that differs from the average individuals I encounter everyday. I’ll expound on who I am, what is the role of media and technology in my life, and the role of media on the expansion of information in society.
           
On August 26, 1994 at St. Lukes Hospital in Manhattan, NY. I was born. I’m an individual that loves God, loves to follow his dreams and be successful at it. When I have my mind set on something precise, I never stray from it. My dream is to become a successful actor in the media, and by the looks of it? God is blessing me and my dreams are turning into reality.
           
My life revolves around media and technology. When it comes to communication? You can get me through facebook, my cell phone, and instagram. The reason I say that, is because that’s usually where you can find me. For entertainment, I’m usually watching cartoons on TV or playing sport games on my Xbox 360..
           
When I look at the roles of media and technology it plays a big factor. Without it, I wouldn’t be able to understand and be updated with society. I wouldn’t know anything that occurs in the world. Or even be able to talk to my friends. I probably wouldn’t even have friends.
           
In my conclusion, the media and technology are the only ways we can stay updated. Without it, we wouldn’t be that complex or even have any expansion when it comes to knowledge, especially in society. They are key factors in life.
           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment