Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Year. Same Me. Extendo Blog $$



In society, there are numerous of people and new technology in various parts of the world. That’s the thing that catches an individual’s attention, because the world is complex. I’m an individual that differs from the average individuals I encounter every day. I’ll expound on who I am, my background, and interests.

Hello humans, aliens, and animals; welcome to My BLOG. It is a New Year and new season to give thanks. My name is Mikhail Keize, and I am an upcoming junior at Reinhardt University. On August 26, 1994 at St. Luke’s Hospital in Manhattan, NY. I was born. I’m an individual that loves God, loves to follow his dreams and be successful at it. When I have my mind set on something precise, I never stray from it. My dream is to become a successful actor in the media, and by the looks of it? God is blessing me and my dreams are turning into reality.

 I am a native of New York, born in the city, raised in South Bronx. I come from a well-mannered family. Half Jamaican and Half Puerto Rican, so you can say I'm a foreign (>^-^<). I am known to be ambitious and God fearing. I love Chinese food, and I absolutely love money... More money, no problems. I am cool, chill, funny, laid back, charismatic, very respectful, trustworthy, and loyal. God first above all and then your dreams will come true.

My interest revolves around media and technology. When it comes to communication? You can get me through Facebook, my cell phone, and Instagram. The reason I say that, is because that is usually where you can find me. For entertainment, I’m usually watching cartoons on TV or playing sport games on my Xbox 360.. Wanna know more? Just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment